Volunteer Timesheet: Volunteer Timesheet
- AARP Driver Safetyis seeking volunteer instructors to teach AARP driving classes in the Lincoln City area. Training is provided. For more information, call Don at 541-563-3074.
- Depoe Bay Chamber of Commerce needs volunteers to help in the office. They also need a volunteer to create and maintain a Facebook page. For more information please call Carole at 541-765-2889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684.
- Friendly Visitor Volunteers are needed to help socially isolated seniors stay connected to their community while being able to live independently in their own home. Visitors can perform a wide variety of tasks ranging from playing board games with the client to walking around the block with the client. We have a great need for a Friendly Visitor in the Depoe Bay area. For more information please call Holly at 541-574-2684 or email email@example.com.
- Friends of Driftwood Library would like to expand their book sale times and will need more volunteers to shelve books and staff the sales. Physical dexterity is needed and a keen sense of the alphabaet. Hours are Mondays from 10-2 and one Saturday a month from 10-3. Drop in during those hours, or leave a message at 541-996-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684.
- Food Share of Lincoln County is in need of pick-up and delivery drivers. Pick-up drivers are needed Wednesdays or Fridays from 8 am to 9:30 am to pick up from Fredmeyer, Safeway, and Walmart. Deliveries are on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and every other Friday to the Waldport Food Pantry, Toledo Food Pantry, and Siletz Food Pantry. For more information please call Nancy at 541-265-8578 or email email@example.com, or contact Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Habitat for Humanity needs cashiers for their ReStores in Newport and Lincoln City. ReStores are open 10am to 5:30pm. Background check is required. For more information, call Sally at 541-574-4437.
- Hatfield Marine Science Center is always accepting volunteer applications. Currently, there are volunteer openings for exhibit and aquarium interpreters, education program assistants, and animal feeders and caretakers. For more information, contact Becca at 541-867-0226 or email email@example.com.
- Lincoln City Chamber is looking for volunteers for a few hours on Mondays and Tuesdays from 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm. Duties would include answering the phone, assisting walk in visitors and sharing your knowledge of the area. For more information please call Nonni at 541-994-3070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684.
- Lincoln City Cultural Center - Be part of our sometimes fast-paced, sometimes quiet, but always friendly group and make new friends while promoting all there is to see and do in Lincoln City. We are looking for people who can devote 3 hours a week to assist visitors in the center. Do you like to meet new people, answer questions about our great community, work in a friendly atmosphere and make your own schedule? Are you retired or just looking for something fun to do a few hours a week? Then become a volunteer at theVisitor Information Center located in the Lincoln City Cultural Center, 540 NE Hwy 101. TheVisitor Center is open Wednesday through Monday to assist visitors who travel toLincoln City. Work schedules are very flexible to accommodate your time and to utilize your special skills. No experience is required! For more information please call Beth or Vickie at 541-994-9994 or email email@example.com. Or call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684.
- Lincoln City Senior Center needs hosts and hostesses to make coffee, answer phones, and answer visitors’ questions. Shifts are 3-4 hours, and the greatest need is for weekend shifts. Training and support provided. For more information, contact Marilyn at 541-994-2722.
- Newport Food Pantry is in need of volunteers to help with Operation Snackpacks on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Operation Snackpacks provides children who comes from food insecure homes with food for the weekends, to supplement the free or reduced cost food they receive at school. Volunteers are also needed to help in the garden, and in the mornings for receiving heavy food deliveries. Ability to lift 50 pounds, two hour shifts. For more information please call Kathy at 541-270-0842. Or call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684.
- Newport Meals on Wheels needs a back-up driver, a kitchen helper, and one very special person willing to go through training to become the relief manager (paid position). This person must have computer skills and previous management experience. For more information please call Charlie at 541-574-0669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684.
- Newport Senior Center is looking for volunteers to teach and help with a wide variety of classes and activities. Come help out with your special skills and share your knowledge. The Senior Center provides a wide variety of learning opportunities to those 60 and older. Currently, a volunteer is needed to teach a fitness class, such as yoga, dance, or zumba. We also would love to have someone give a speech or lesson on nutrition, cooking, or other health and wellness topics. Donate a few hours a week. Polish up your particular skills and share. Volunteers are also needed in the gift shop and reception area. Another need is for a day trip leader/driver. For more information please call Peggy at 541-265-9617 or email email@example.com. Or call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684.
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital has volunteer openings in the Gift Shop, Patient Assistance in the Emergency Department, Patient Rep, and various clerical positions For more information please call Melissa Maxon at 541-574-4885 (ext. 2537) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684.
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital has several volunteer opportunities, but is particularly in need of Family and Staff Assistance volunteers. For more information, contact Celeste at 541-996-7132.
- Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA) Volunteers needed to help seniors make informed decisions about Medicare. Training and support is provided. High need for volunteers in Lincoln City. For more information please call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684 or email email@example.com.
- Trans-Med Drivers are needed to transport clients to and from non-emergency medical appointments. Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance. There is a high need for this service throughout Lincoln County and for one-time rides to the Valley. For more information please call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Waldport Meals on Wheels is looking for greeters. They are needed Monday and Friday to greet and check in diners from 11 to 12, possibly longer with clean up. For more information contact Carrie at 541-563-8796.
- Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area is looking for volunteers to fill several different positions. All volunteers are asked to commit to 2 shifts per month (shifts usually last 4 hours). A Tidepool Guide provides for resource protection, education and visitor safety by helping visitors in the fragile, yet treacherous intertidal area. Guides identify creatures for visitors, teach tidepool etiquette and resource protection while emphasizing visitor safety. A Volunteer Lighthouse Keeper meets, greets and provides accurate information and interpretation to Yaquina Head’s lighthouse visitors. Interpretation relates to lighthouses in general, historic keepers and their families, and Yaquina Head Lighthouse specifically. An Interpretive Center Volunteer meets and greets Yaquina Head visitors entering Interpretive Center. And Provides accurate natural and cultural information related to the site and the surrounding area. An Educational Assistant works with both school children and the general public visiting Yaquina Head. Intern provides standards-based educational programs to school groups and interprets historic lighthouse, tidepools, sea birds, marine mammals, and other coastal resources. A Wildlife Guide provides accurate information to Yaquina Head visitors related to sea birds, marine mammals and other wildlife. Most often stationed with spotting scope on observation deck overlooking ocean shore. Docent encourages visitors to use scope while he/she helps them make connections to the wildlife. A Vegetation Removal volunteer, using proper tools and safety principles, removes invasive vegetation. May also remove native vegetation to assist with vista management. For more information please call Katherine at 541-574-3143 or email email@example.com. Or call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684.
- Yaquina River Museum of Art needs volunteers to help in the exhibits and gift shop. Shifts are Noon until 4pm on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. They are also looking for a Director of art, someone that has leadership skills and experience in fundraising. For more information please call Judy Gibbons at 541-336-1907 or email YRartmuseum@chart.com. Or call Holly at RSVP at 541-574-2684.
For more information on volunteering please contact RSVP at 541-574-2684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit Volunteer Match to see other volunteer opportunities: http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/org70373.jsp